Thursday 16 January 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #13

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme that allows book bloggers to interact with each other and find new blogs! It has two hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The rules are... 


(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read} 
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers 
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts. 
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you. 
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed 
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI” 
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers 
If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog. 



This week's question is...

 What books are you looking forward to reading in 2014?

That's a good question! I look forward to each new book I start but there are a couple that come to mind that I am anxious to dig into.

This is the sequel to Deeper by Robin York that is due to release at the end of the month and I just reviewed it on the blog a few days ago. It caught me by surprise at how much I loved it. Harder has a tentative publication date of July 1,2014. I am eagerly awaiting the opportunity to get my hands on it. I can't wait to find out how West and Caroline's story ends.








Prototype is the sequel to  Archetype by M.D. Waters. Archetype is set to release on February 6th (review will be up on the blog on Jan. 30) but I was lucky to get my hands on an ARC. I was reluctant at first because I've had some terrible luck with sci/fi books recently but absolutely loved it. Of course I was left hanging at the end and scrambling to find out when Prototype was set to publish. Its expected publication date is July 24th but I just found out today that I have been granted and ARC so I don't have to wait! 




*As both of these books are sequels I didn't include the synopsis so that it doesn't give anything away for people that have not read the first books.*

There are a ton of other books that I am looking forward to but these two sequels are what immediately came to mind when I read the question. What books are you looking forward to reading?


That is our Feature and Follow Friday for this week! Comment down below if you're a new follower of ours with a link to your blog and we will make sure to follow you back. You can follow us via gfc, bloglovin, facebook and twitter.

  

6 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Not familiar with the MD Waters series but I love that cover.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of these books yet. I hope you'll enjoy them both :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard of these either, but as Lexxie says, I hope you enjoy them too!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of these books either. Old follower. Have a great week.

    Lacie @ Rainy Dayz Reviewz
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me! I'm following back via bloglovin'! Don't worry about answering the wrong question. Last week I gave the wrong link on the linky and had to double my name. It happens!

    ReplyDelete