Thursday 31 July 2014

Feature and Follow and Friday #39






Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme that allows book bloggers to interact with each other and find new blogs! It has two hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The rules are...
 
(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog.

This week's question is...


What is the biggest city you live near (or interesting landmark)? Show us a postcard picture.








 I (Kristine) live an hour from Ottawa, Ontario and Terri lives in city. The first picture is of the Parliament Buildings and the second is of the Rideau Canal in the winter. It is a big tourist attraction for the city and people come from all over to skate it. Personally, my favourite part of skating the canal is seeing the ice sculptures and eating a Beaver Tail!

What is the biggest city that you live near?

That is our Feature and Follow Friday for this week! Comment down below if you're a new follower of ours with a link to your blog and we will make sure to follow you back. You can follow us via gfc, bloglovin, email, facebook and/or twitter.


 

6 comments:

  1. OOOh it looks so pretty! Very nice!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snow! These pictures have me longing for winter. They are beautiful!

    New follower via GFC :)

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey’s

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hoping to visit Ontario next summer with my family. It's a place I've always wanted to go to.

    New GFC follower.
    Happy Friday!

    ~April @ Once Upon a Coffin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your city looks great ! I love big cities, would love to visit it some day!

    Thank you for stopping by through email subscription ^^
    Sara @ Sara In Bookland

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Ontario. I have family in Burlington. I have never been to Ottawa.
    I'm an existing follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard it's almost always cold in Canada. :) Great pictures.

    New follower via GFC. F&F

    ReplyDelete