Friday 11 July 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #36

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme that allows book bloggers to interact with each other and find new blogs! It has two hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The rules are...
 
(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog.

This week's question is...

If you had a time machine (i.e. a TARDIS), where would you go? 

Terri's Answer

Oh boy another tough question for me.  There are so many things and places that I would love to go visit that I can't possibly pick one.  I think I would love to go back to the sixties to experience what life was like then.  It was such a time of change that it would be interesting to experience it first hand.  Not to mention that I would love the fashion of the 60's.  I was born much to late to experience that!

Kristine's Answer

I like Terri's answer but I think I would go back to when my girls were toddlers so that I could experience them being little again. They are growing up so fast and I miss their sweet little baby voices and the fact that there wasn't anything that mommy couldn't make better. I've just entered the "taxi driver" stage of parenting and although I am proud that they are becoming responsible and independent young ladies (except for the driving), I really miss the days when they needed and wanted me to take care of them.


That is our Feature and Follow Friday for this week! Comment down below if you're a new follower of ours with a link to your blog and we will make sure to follow you back. You can follow us via gfc, bloglovin, email, facebook and/or twitter.

  

3 comments:

  1. Love the video! And for a moment, I thought I had answered the wrong week's question! :D Happy Friday!

    Old follower :)

    Here's my FF

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going back to the 60s would be really cool! I'd get to see my parents as kids, haha!

    New follower via GFC
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. 60s? My dad would have been eight in 65 when my mom was born. I think I'd like to see how my parents really were as kids, too! Let's just say my dad got in a lot of trouble - once stuck a fork in his brother's arm! And my mom was the Belle of our town - a bookworm and animal lover.

    My FF: http://girlof1000wonders.wordpress.com/2014/07/11/feature-follow-friday-july-11/

    ReplyDelete