Thursday 24 July 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #38




Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme that allows book bloggers to interact with each other and find new blogs! It has two hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The rules are...
 
(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog.

This week's question is...



What is your favorite tv series that you can watch over and over again on Netflix? 

Kristine's answer

I rarely watch tv and just recently got Netflix. I watched the first season of Bate's Motel and have watched the first two seasons of Breaking Bad. Also, my girls (ages 13 & 15) started watching Dawson's Creek so I have been watching it with them. I think that it is cute that they want to watch a show that I watched when I was younger. If I had to pick one show that I could watch over and over it would have to be Criminal Minds. I never get sick of it.


Terri's Answer

The unfortunate part about being a twin is that we have very similar tastes.  So when asked a question such as the one that was just asked and your twin answers first....there is nothing left to say.  How pathetic is it that although we live in different cities my answer is also Bates Motel and Breaking Bad!  Although I have no daughters to watch Dawson's Creek with I wish I did so I could have the excuse to re-live it.  In all reality there is not a whole lot I would watch over and over again (yet) as there are so many series out there that I have not yet experienced.

What can you watch over and over again?

That is our Feature and Follow Friday for this week! Comment down below if you're a new follower of ours with a link to your blog and we will make sure to follow you back. You can follow us via gfc, bloglovin, email, facebook and/or twitter.

11 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I'd like to try Breaking Bad. My husband watched the first season and then gave up. I might like it more.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not convinced that I like it either but everyone keeps telling me it gets really good in season 3 so I'll stick it out and see.

      Delete
  2. I simply adore Criminal Minds..It's so eye opening and totally thrilling.. :)
    Havent got the chance to watch Breaking Bad yet but will surely try it soon.. :)

    Old follower

    Here is My FF

    -Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I've caught a few episodes of Criminal Minds myself! My mom recently started watching it and we sometimes have similar tastes and it's not too bad! Great picks!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not watched either of those shows. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so funny that you two watch the same things. I really need to start watching Breaking Bad because everyone seems to love it. Thanks for stoping by. I am a new GFC follower.
    -Chioma @ Blue Books and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don’t have Netflix in Germany. But we have something similar :)
    I love The Big Bang Theory. (and Criminal Minds too!)
    New follower via bloglovin :)
    Here is my FF:
    http://booksto-remember.blogspot.de/2014/07/feature-follow-friday-july-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower via bloglovin! Here is my #FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Returning the follow from If These Books Could Talk.
    New Follower via bloglovin.
    Thanks for stopping by x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray for Criminal Minds! Thanks for coming by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete