Thursday 3 April 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #22






Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme that allows book bloggers to interact with each other and find new blogs! It has two hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The rules are...

 
(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog.

This week's question is...



Late April Fools. What was the best prank you’ve played or had played on you? Share! 
 
I guess my life is pretty dull and boring because I have never played an April Fools joke on anyone or had one played on me. My kids would try when they were little but they were always easy to see through. It was quite cute that they tried. I know some people go way out to prank their family and friends so I look forward to visiting everyone and reading them. I've seen some pretty spectacular ones online as well.
So tell me... what was the best prank you've been a part of?

That is our Feature and Follow Friday for this week! Comment down below if you're a new follower of ours with a link to your blog and we will make sure to follow you back. You can follow us via gfc, bloglovin, facebook and/or twitter.

26 comments:

  1. Hi, there! New follower. I'm just waiting for my kid to attempt her first prank. Right now, her idea of fooling us is promising to go to bed on time and then... not going to bed on time.

    You can check out my FF post here. Happy (soon to be) Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through..Its kind of cute when kids try pranks..:)
    New Bloglovin follower..

    My FF

    Happy FF!

    -Njkinny @ Njkinny's World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! I'm a new GFC follower. :)

    And, my kids are still little and LOVE to try to prank me. :)
    Christy @ Captivated Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I have twin daughters! Twins are so much fun! :)

      Delete
  4. I don't think that you're boring. You are just what I call a softie.

    New bloglovin, & GFC follower here. NightofSnow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm boring as well. Friends and family are too I guess! No pranks played or played on me that I could think of. But oh well!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I was a kid I was always trying to pull April Fools pranks on my mom. They usually involved plastic bugs and lots of screaming. Thanks for stopping by My FF. Followed back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so cute that your kids tried to prank you. Gotta love that! :D Thanks for stopping by my post. Happy Friday!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the same as you. I like reading about them but never find the time to actually pull one off.

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Old follower! :-)
    Megan @ Books i View

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too..I have never played an out of box prank on anyone..!!
    It's your second FF too so *same pinch*.
    Thanks for visiting Gateway to Different World and commenting.New GFC and Bloglovin follower..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that your kids tried to prank you and that you could see through them! Too cute!

    Happy FF! Old follower. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my post!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  11. My mum is too easy to prank, she's a bit ditzy when it comes to jokes so its getting a bit boring knowing that it'll always work!

    New follower via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My kids used to like to try to play pranks too - they even got me once or twice!

    You can find my FF HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a super boring prankster. Sorry. :/ Thanks for visiting today. I'm an old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm the same as you, I've never played a prank on anyone either, nor has anyone played one on me. :-)

    Thanks for stopping by and following my blog.

    New follower on Bloglovin.

    Sharon
    Sharon's Book Nook!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am the same. However I do think it is really cute when kiddies try it on adults. You can see through it but you let them do it anyway! :)

    Thanks for stopping by earlier! :) Followed back via bloglovin' xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. My brother tries to trick our mom and she always catches on early. It is fun to see. Thank you for stopping by and following. :)
    Followed you back GFC

    ReplyDelete
  17. No pranks made or did to me lately.

    Thanks for stopping by and old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't like to play pranks either but only because I don't like to get them to played on me. I'm just the sneaky friend that helps to put them together!

    Thanks for stopping by Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeah, I'm not into pranks either.
    Thanks for stopping by.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm not really a prank person and if there are pranks then I'm usually on the sidelines. Thanks for stopping by!

    Old Follower
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't prank either, although sometimes I wish I could think of some fun ones and do them!

    Thanks for visiting My FF this week! New bloglovin' follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. My kids have tried before, too, lol. I think your kids trying is super cute! I love that. :) Old follower and thanks for visiting my My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. A prankster, I am not. But I do agree that it is pretty cute when kids try to prank their parents, and pretty funny when it actually works.

    New GFC, BlogLovin, and Twitter Follower!
    Thanks for following Booksniffer Book Reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm not too into pranking people either, but I do remember some from my childhood. Thanks for stopping by!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete