Thursday 17 April 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #24






Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme that allows book bloggers to interact with each other and find new blogs! It has two hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The rules are...
 
(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog.

This week's question is...

 Spring Break. Where would be your favorite destination spot if you could join the Spring Break festivities? 

Kristine's Answer...


It has been a very long winter with lots of snow and Spring is taking its slow time coming. I don't know if I can pick a favourite destination. My family has taken a lot of Caribbean Cruises and have had the pleasure of spending time on quite a few Caribbean Islands. Can I pick them all??? We cruised on Spring Break once and I have to say that I don't think I would do that again. It made me feel old and I'm only in my thirties! My next destination (hopefully) is the Mediterranean.

Terri's Answer...

Without a doubt it would be anywhere that meets the following criteria....ocean, sand, palm trees, swim-up bar and flowing fruity beverages that look better than they taste.  For the last few years this criteria has been met in Mexico however I am not picky.  I will take any island or tropical destination. On second thought I think my own private bungalow on stilts over the ocean in Bora Bora curled up on the deck with a great book sounds like a good plan right now.  Husband is optional ;-)

Where would you go?

That is our Feature and Follow Friday for this week! Comment down below if you're a new follower of ours with a link to your blog and we will make sure to follow you back. You can follow us via gfc, bloglovin, facebook and/or twitter.


10 comments:

  1. I agree with both of you! I'm so sick of the snow and cold weather that anywhere sunny and tropical with an island would be fantastic!

    "Husband is optional ;-)" LOL, I love it!! XD Same here! ;)

    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I can imagine if you're just coming out of a cold winter that you would like to go somewhere warm and sunny.

    My FF @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lover how the husband is optional. ha! Happy Easter! GFC follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your answers! Kristine, if you're looking to feel young on a cruise try Holland America :) You'll feel like a teenager again within the sea of silver hair. Terri, love the husband optional :) it is hard to read when my hubby's around.

    Thanks for stopping by My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we are all about the sunshine after the horrible winter we have had! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I am an old bloglovin follower! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol the husband is optional part is hilarious! I would love to go on a cruise, or have my own little slice of paradise with a good book waiting for me! :)

    Happy Friday

    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds just like how we spent our honeymoon last summer! We went to the Sandals resort in the Bahamas. The resort itself was disappointing with everything you hear about Sandals, but the swim up bars, books, husband time, and beach were amazing! Great choice! Bloglovin follower.

    Tiffany
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know if I can do a cruise - I've gotten motion-sensitive as I've gotten older - but the beach, palm trees and ocean sounds awesome! :) I liked your FB page and followed you via Twitter! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been a super cold winter where I live as well so I'd like WARMTH!! lol Have a great day! old follower
    my #FF page

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great 'warm' answers! lol. It finally warmed up here this week, hoping it stays that way. :) Have a great week!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete