Thursday 24 April 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #25







Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme that allows book bloggers to interact with each other and find new blogs! It has two hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The rules are...
 
(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog.

This week's question is...

 Have any pets? Tell us or show us

Kristine's answer...

Meet Dolce, our beloved 4 yr old goldie
  That is her on the day that we brought her home from the breeder's and this is her now...
We just love her to pieces!

Terri's answer...
Introducing Dolce's cousin Maya my 2.5 year old golden retriever
This was the day we brought her home
This was the first time she broke the no pets on the furniture rule.  She is now allowed on the couch

Maya posing with her toys.  She is my world!

Do you have any pets?

 
That is our Feature and Follow Friday for this week! Comment down below if you're a new follower of ours with a link to your blog and we will make sure to follow you back. You can follow us via gfc, bloglovin, email, facebook and/or twitter.



17 comments:

  1. Those pictures remind me why I want a dog so badly. Such cuties :)
    Old follower.
    Check out my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs are so much fun. Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I am new to this meme, and I would love to join! The name of my blog is Books With Pizzazz. The url is: http://bookswithpizzazz.blogspot.com
    I will follow anyone who follows me :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. Gorgeous! I love goldens.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Goldie's are gorgeous!
    Have a great Friday!

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  6. These guys are so cute! I'm loving this weeks topic =D
    New bloglovin and GFC follower
    Monique @ Mo_Books
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dogs are so cute! I love Golden Retrievers!
    Happy FF! Old follower.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristine: That name is awesome. I love it! And your dog is very very pretty. :)

    Terri: I love your dog's name as well. And she was adorable as a puppy.. Way too cute. :)

    I hope you both have a great weekend.

    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. Golden's are sweeties. That's awesome you both have one. Thanks so much for sharing this week. Happy reading & Have a great weekend. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness what cute babies!!!!! Great pics guys!!
    Here's my F&F http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dolce and Maya are both gorgeous! I hope you can stop by :)

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/04/feature-and-follow-pets-42514.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your dogs are soooo cute! I adore Golden Retrievers, they make such wonderful pets and are just so adorable. Bloglovin' follower. Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful dogs! Thanks for stopping by AWH FF, I am following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by. Following.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! Golden Retrievers are awesome! Following you now!
    http://bookgirlsbooknookblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete