Thursday 3 July 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #35

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme that allows book bloggers to interact with each other and find new blogs! It has two hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The rules are...
 
(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog.

This week's question is...

What are some of your favorite picture books - either current ones or ones from your childhood?

Kristine's Answer

I don't really remember any picture books from my childhood. I'm sure I must have looked at some when I was little but what I remember is jumping right into chapter books as soon as I could read. Reading books has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. As for now I don't have any favourites either. When I am in a book store I will glance at travel books and look at the beautiful destination pictures and I will also look at books with pictures of puppies. It's kind of a boring answer but I just don't have any favourites.

Terri's Answer

I have to admit my answer is the same as Kristine's.  I do not remember any picture books from my childhood years.  My only memory is when I was in grade school that I always signed books about horses out of the school library and many of them had pictures.  No series come to mind though.  Chapter books were a part of my life as long as I can remember.

What were some of your favourites?

That is our Feature and Follow Friday for this week! Comment down below if you're a new follower of ours with a link to your blog and we will make sure to follow you back. You can follow us via gfc, bloglovin, email, facebook and/or twitter.
  

 

5 comments:

  1. Well it's okay at least you read a lot when you were young :)
    OLD FOLLOWER
    MY FF
    christine @ Bibliophilic Madness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a hard time remembering some as well because I can't remembering not reading, ever! I mainly remember the really early ones like The Gruffalo etc. I'm an old GFC follower! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have a great weekend!
    My Friday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting answers! It's funny you mention the horse books from school, I remember myself always checking out a book on Haunted Houses! Guess my paranormal obsession started earlier than I thought!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a hard time thinking of picture books too. It was a struggle to think of the few I did think of!

    Happy FF! Old follower
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading is still wonderful even without favourites! You read more that way, I bet.

    Happy FF
    Kelsey @OCA

    ReplyDelete